25th July 2011, 07:56 PM
veeresh ies gate

How can I apply for GATE correspondence course of Brilliant Tutorials?

I wanted to join BT...How can I apply for GATE correspondence course of Brilliant Tutorials?

31st July 2011, 08:57 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I apply for GATE correspondence course of Brilliant Tutorials?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeresh ies gate View Post
I wanted to join BT...How can I apply for GATE correspondence course of Brilliant Tutorials?
Hello friend There are many Correspondence course offering institutions across the country but finding the best among them is the most difficult task as far I'm concerned.

Brilliant tutorials is a good one for Class room coaching but I really don't have that great relation with this tutorial I'm writing this review due to my friend because he is the class room student of Brilliant tutorials in Hyderabad. As you didn't mentioned from which place you are I assume you to as a Hyderabad citizen

If yes you can go and directly contact Brilliant tutorials in the following address.

Brilliant Tutorial Location in Hyderabad if you are a hyderabadi..

D No 1-8-702/B/1 Sri Kamakshi Bhavan, Ground Floor, VST Road, Shanker Mutt, Hyderabad - 500044

Go and enquire about the correspondence course all the best for your future

Regards

~AdityA~
31st July 2011, 09:00 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Default Re: How can I apply for GATE correspondence course of Brilliant Tutorials?

Quote: Originally Posted by veeresh ies gate

Hello friend There are many Correspondence course offering institutions across the country but finding the best among them is the most difficult task as far I'm concerned.

Brilliant tutorials is a good one for Class room coaching but I really don't have that great relation with this tutorial I'm writing this review due to my friend because he is the class room student of Brilliant tutorials in Hyderabad. As you didn't mentioned from which place you are I assume you to as a Hyderabad citizen

If yes you can go and directly contact Brilliant tutorials in the following address.

D No 1-8-702/B/1 Sri Kamakshi Bhavan, Ground Floor, VST Road, Shanker Mutt, Hyderabad - 500044

Regards
31st July 2011, 09:12 PM
vivek049

Default Re: How can I apply for GATE correspondence course of Brilliant Tutorials?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeresh ies gate

Regards
24th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

how can iapply brilliant tutcrial for ias\pcs for a distane
30th March 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for correspondence course or distance learning course of brilliant tutorials for class 10? i am a student of class 10.
9th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply to brilliant tutorials for GATE correspondance or study material?
26th December 2013, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

how to get gate study material through correspondence from BRILLIANT TUTORIALS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?