2nd December 2010, 08:05 PM
pratibhashukla15

How to complete my project in any software company? I am a student of MCA 5th semester student

i am student of mca 5th semester. In my 6th semester, i want to complete my project with any softwre company, so please send me the the name and the site name of the company to set my resume there.I also want to pass the entrence exams of software company, so please also send me the previous year question papers to qualify the enterence exam of the company.

so.......please please please send me as soon as it is possible.

thankyou !

Related Questions:
  1. List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?
  2. List of companies for MCA 6th semester project? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  4. List of software companies in which projects are given to students? Where I can get question papers for company interviews?
  5. List of software companies in which projects are given to students? Where I can get question papers for company interviews?
  6. Is there any DRDO centre in Meerut city so that I can find some help in my project work of MCA?
  7. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
  8. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in an Interview to join Internship in any company being an MCA 5th semester student? Procedure to do free Internship?
  10. List of companies to do winter training for a MCA 5th semester student -- [New]
  11. Companies offering Free Project Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  12. Is there any cutoff marks required to apply for Internship in Microtech Software for MCA 5th semester student?
  13. Project training in 6th semester of MCA and previous year question paper of the companies meant for it
  14. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  15. List of software companies providing training with stipend to MCA students?
  16. Project on Advance Java in Kolkata for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  17. Is there any DRDO centre in Meerut City?
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training to MCA 5th semester student for free?
26th December 2013, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete my project in any software company? I am a student of MCA 5th semester student

What is the procedure to do the mca vi semester project in any software company ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?