9th February 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for GATE exam to pursue M.Tech course after completing B.Tech CSE?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my B.tech in CSE and I am in the 3rd year of the course. I want to pursue M.Tech course after completion of my Graduation so I want to know how can I apply for GATE exam to pursue M.Tech course after completing B.Tech CSE? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE?
  2. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
  3. Should I go for M.Tech after doing B.Tech CSE? Benefits of doing M.Tech? Syllabus of GATE exam?
  4. Benefits of doing M.Tech after B.Tech? Syllabus of GATE(CSE)? Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech? Study material for the exam?
  5. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  6. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  7. Is five years integrated M.Tech course valid for Government jobs?
  8. What kind of jobs can I get after completing B.Tech with 70%, 34.3 score in GATE?
  9. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  10. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  11. Will I get a chance to get a seat in M.Tech after completing B.Tech
  12. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  14. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  15. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  16. Which are the M.Tech courses in IIST Trivandrum? When is the entrance exam conducted for M.Tech course? Is it possible for admission through GATE score?
  17. Can I choose M.Tech in environmental science after completing BTech in CSE?
  18. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
11th February 2017, 09:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for GATE exam to pursue M.Tech course after completing B.Tech CSE?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Architecture. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Technology/ Science from a recognised university are eligible to apply for GATE examination. Candidates who are pursuing final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for GATE examination,.

As per the information you have mentioned query, you are pursuing B.Tech 3rd year right now, so, you are not eligible to appear in GATE examination and once, you step into your final year of graduation, you can apply for GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?