25th December 2020, 01:15 PM
lucky@66

How can I apply in IB ACIO recruitment being a distance graduate without doing 12th?

Sir, I have completed my Graduation through distance education without doing 12th. When I have tried to fill the form at education qualifications page system ask me to mention 12th/Diploma details, where as I could not completed 12th, then how to apply for ACIO in IB?

27th December 2020, 07:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in IB ACIO recruitment being a distance graduate without doing 12th?

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for IB ACIO examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 18-27 years with relaxation for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in various stages. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection.

For more information visit at www.mha.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?