26th December 2020, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue CA program after completing BSc(Mathematics)?

Hi everyone, I am studying BSc with Mathematics. I want to pursue a CA program so please let me know how can I pursue CA after completing my Graduation? Kindly tell me asap.

27th December 2020, 01:32 AM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How can I pursue CA program after completing BSc(Mathematics)?

Yes,you can pursuing CA program after completing BSc(Mathematics) :

1.Yes , you can, since BSc stands as a Graduation Degree.

2.If you have scored 60% or above in your BSc, you can directly start off with Intermediate level under the Direct Entry route.

3.Even if you have scored less, do not worry!
You can still go for CA by first clearing Foundation exam.
27th December 2020, 04:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Candidate from any stream are eligible to pursue Chartered Accountancy course. Since you have completed BSc in mathematics, you can also pursue this course.

You need to register for common proficiency test as it is a mandatory test for everyone willing to pursue the course. To register you may contact your nearest Institute of Chartered Accountants of India regional office or branch.

From there you will have to obtain prospectus along with the registration form and can be submitted at the same.

After qualifying the test you will move onto the next level known as integrated professional competence course which will be followed by final course, articleship training, computer training etc.

Successful completion of all the stages will enable you to enroll as an associate member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
27th December 2020, 05:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for the Chartered Accountancy course. The first step would be to see whether it is mandatory for you to appear for Common Proficiency Test or you can directly apply for the IPCC.

Common Proficiency Test is the first step for the CA course. While for candidates who have completed the 12th It is necessary to appear for Common Proficiency Test, there is provision to get exemption for the graduates.

It is not required to appear for Common Proficiency Test if:-

1 - You have completed commerce graduation with 55% marks or

You are non commerce graduate with 60% marks.

If you have a secured 60% in Bachelor of Science course then there is no need to apply for Common Proficiency Test instead you should apply for the IPCC course.

But if you do not meet the minimum percentage required for exemption then you must appear for the Common Proficiency Test and clear it. This test is conducted two times in a year.

There are two groups of two subjects each in CPT exam. All you need is 30% marks in each group to clear the Common Proficiency Test. The two groups are:-

Group1:-
Fundamentals of Accounting ( 60 marks )
Mercantile Laws ( 40 marks )

Group 2:-
Economics ( 50 marks).
Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks ).

After clearing the Common Proficiency Test you can take admission for the intermediate professional course. The first group of IPCC has four subjects and you need to score 40% marks to clear it.

The last stage is CA final examination. If you have cleared the both groups of IPCC and only six months of articleship at left to complete, only then you are eligible to appear for the CA final examination.
27th December 2020, 07:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to pursue CA program after completing BSc(Mathematics):-

You are eligible to apply CA course after completing your BSc course. In fact you can take advantage of your B.Sc ( Maths) for directly perusing and second stage and omitting first stage.

CA course is divided into three levels, that are as follow:-

Foundation examination
Intermediate examination
Final examination

You are eligible to apply directly to intermediate examination.You are not required to attempt Foundation examination. But to take this benefit you must have to follow following eligibility.

Eligibility Criteria:-

You are from non - commercial stream and with Mathematics subjects. So you should have score minimum 55% in your BSc (Maths ).

There is not any age limit.
27th December 2020, 08:07 PM
harshandshubham

You can pursue CA program after Completing BSc( Mathematics) with minimum 60%of aggregate marks from recognised university. After passing you can prepare for CA program and you are eligible to Give exam.

NOTE: Candidate who doesn't have minimum 60% of marks in B.sc(Mathematics) are eligible to pursue CA program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?