15th August 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for income tax officer exam after completing BBA?

how to apply for income tax officer exam after completing b.b.a

5th August 2014, 10:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for income tax officer exam after completing BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply for income tax officer exam after completing b.b.a

YYes, definitely you are eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer examination after completing the BBA course. In order to become an Income Tax Officer, you need to appear in the Combined Graduate Level Examination, which is conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission). The examination conducted by the commission, for recruitment of the Income Tax Officer and equivalent posts in other departments under the central government. For that you have completed BBA course, you are definitely eligible to apply for custom officer examination.

Eligibility Criteria :-

~Applicant should have completed graduation or equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university and final year candidate can also apply for this examination.
~Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 27 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
~Applicant must be physically as well as medically fit.

Selection process will be divided into, Tire-I:- Written exam, and Tire-II:- Written exam.

How to Apply:- The applicant can apply through online mode by visiting the official website of SSC. The cost of the application fee Rs.100/-

OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- http://www.ssc-cr.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?