25th February 2017, 10:10 PM
Gugulethu Moses Masilela

How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing class 12th? When should I apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to work for the Indian Army so I want to know how can I apply for job in Indian Army after completing class 12th? When should I apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. kya me next year 10 th ki exam external de sakta hu ?
  2. Commerce stream student can join Indian Army after 12th? How to apply for it?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams after completing 12th+Diploma in Mechanical engineering from Indian Army?
  4. Do the job Vacancies for Indian Railway come every year? Can I apply to any of them after completing class 12th?
  5. Which job can I get after completing class 12th (Biology)? How can I apply for the job? -- [New]
  6. Can I get a job in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th (Science)? Which exam should I attempt and how can I apply for the exam?
  7. Can I apply for Indian Navy or Army after completing Diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  9. Can a Commerce stream student apply for NDA?
  10. How can I apply in Indian Army after completing 12th from PCM? What is the qualification percentage required?
  11. Will I be able to apply for Army if I chose PCB in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can a 12th Arts passed female candidate apply for any post in Indian Army?
  13. Can I apply for Indian Army after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  14. Indian Army job after completing B.Sc Nursing?
  15. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th without NCC?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Army being a student of 12th class with Vocational stream?
  18. How can I apply for Indian Navy after completing 12th science with 54% in Maths and Biology
27th February 2017, 08:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing class 12th? When should I apply for the same?

After completing your Class 12th you are eligible for joining Indian Army as a commissioned officer and non commissioned officer ( tradesmen ) both.

For joining Indian Army as a commissioned officer you will have to join NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination. Further for appearing in NDA entrance examination, you are required to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Also for joining Indian Army as a tradesmen you will have to first compete its rally followed by Common Entrance Examination. Also your age need to lie within 17 years to 23.5 years for the same post.

As far as you are concerned about the procedure for applying for these examination then for NDA the applications forms are generally available on the link www.upsc.gov.in by the month of January ( for NDA I ) and by the mid of May (for the NDA II) so you can apply on the same link.

Further the recruitment as tradesmen is based on the vacancy and hence notification and application form of the same released on the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. So for details about this type of recruitment you must refer to the same link regularly.
27th February 2017, 09:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing class 12th? When should I apply for the same?

Yes, you can apply for National Defence Academy entrance examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission to join Indian Army. NDA entrance examination is conducted twice every year for joining different wings of Defence like Navy, Army, Air Force etc.

The eligibility criteria for NDA entrance exam:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. Board appearing candidates can also apply for NDA exam.

>>Age limit for NDA entrance exam is 16.5-19.5 years.

>>Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.

You will have to clear written test and Service Selection board for final selection. You will have to wait for NDA II notification of 2017 to apply for this exam.
12th July 2023, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Agricultural Wale bache 12th passing marks se indian army join kar sakte hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?