7th February 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBA in Badruka availing management quota in hr? I'm in B.Tech final year

hi...dis is sirisha i am dng my final b.tech by april the course will be completed...i want to join mba in badruka through managment quota in hr..i havent written any xam...so want to take seat through managment quota...can u plz tell me the fees details................

Related Questions:
  1. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  2. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  3. How to apply for MBA in hr? How to apply under management quota? I've scored less marks in CET and got 55% marks in B.com
  4. Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc?
  5. How to get an admission in Badruka college of Management, Hyderabad?
  6. Does Bank offer total expenses of MBA offered under management quota? -- [New]
  7. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  8. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  9. Which college is a better choice for me to do MBA in Telecom Management being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation?
  10. How to apply for management quota in top colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  12. Am I eligible for sports quota after completing final year B.Tech CSE?
  13. Can we do MBA in 4th year of B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility to join B.E course in the karnataka (management quota or management discretion quota) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in MCA without entrance exam?
  16. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  17. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  18. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
11th April 2013, 11:53 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for MBA in Badruka availing management quota in hr? I'm in B.Tech final year

Dear,
First thing you must note that for pursing MBA Course you must have given 10+2 Examinations and with that you must have any Bachelor degree with an equivalent percentage.
But as you mentioned that you have been in B.Tech Final Year so you can apply for it.
Beside this you have to give an entrance examinations for it in order to take admission for MBA course.
The examination such as GMAT,MAT and CAT are held in order to take admission for MBA,you may apply for any of it .
After that you can get the admission for your respective institute by the marks you have scored in entrance exams.
4th August 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for MBA in Badruka availing management quota in hr? I'm in B.Tech final year

I am a b.tech final year student with 75%..and i want to join the m.b.a in bangalore with low fee structure...and i want to write the cat extrance exam......
22nd September 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi iam vamsi i did bbm in bangalore i ddnt wrt any entrance exam i want to join mba in badruka college is there any possibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?