7th August 2016, 04:11 PM
ilovemyself@1

How can I apply for Professor post in a Government Polytechnic course?

I have completed my BE in mechanical engineering with first class and i want to become a Professor in government polytechnic, then tell me that how can i apply for that post? And which exam is available....how can i prepare for that exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?
  2. Am I eligible to become a Professor in any Government college after completing Post Graduation? How can I apply for the Post?
  3. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  4. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  5. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  6. Are there any employment opportunities for M.A Economics? I am 40 years old
  7. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to become a Professor in any Government Polytechnic college being an M.Tech postgraduate?
  10. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?
  12. Can I apply for government jobs after diploma in plastic moult technology from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow? -- [New]
  13. How can I apply for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  14. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  17. List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?
  18. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
15th August 2016, 11:55 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for Professor post in a Government Polytechnic course?

To become professor, first of all you need to become lecturer and then only you can achieve your goal.
To become lecturer, you need to qualify NET examination.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test.
It is conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary education) on behalf of UGC(University Grant Commission) for recruitment at post of lecturer in colleges via universities.

The candidates who have completed their Master degree and Bachelor degree with same subject can appear for NET examination. There is no maximum age limit to appear in NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?