5th March 2016, 01:07 PM
Monika Messey

Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course?

I want to pursue b.ed correspondence from DU i have few queries in my mind in regards to the same, which are as follow:
1-what is the procedure to fill the form?
2-Is there any entrance test to get admission in b.ed correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  5. How to do D.Ed as correspondence course from IGNOU?
  6. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  7. Where can I get the forms of B.Com correspondence? What is the procedure to fill the forms
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. Entrance test for correspondence M.Ed? What is the exam date? What is the fee for M.Ed correspondence from HPU?
  10. Date for MCA(Correspondence) Entrance Exam? What's the Admission procedure for the same
  11. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  12. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  13. How to do M.Com correspondence after doing MBA from HPU
  14. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last date of submission of entrance exam form of M.Com correspondence? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  17. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  18. Present rank of JMC Jhalawar Rajasthan?
15th August 2016, 11:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course?

No, DU does not offers Bachelor in Education course in correspondence. So, you are not eligible to get admission in the correspondence.

Yes, DU conducts entrance examination for admission of candidates in B.Ed regular course. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% for B.Tech candidates it is 55% and there is relaxation for reserved category candidates.

For more information about it visit at http://cie.du.ac.in/admission/BED/be...ril%202016.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?