4th February 2017, 08:08 PM
iyshu chandrasekar

How can I apply for Railway Ticket counter job? When is the exam conducted?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I want to work in the Indian Railways. I want to join the Ticket counter job so I want to know how can I apply for Railway Ticket counter job? When is the exam conducted? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ticket Examiner post in Railway being a Polytechnic(CE) 2nd year student? When RRB exam will be conducted?
  2. Is it possible for me to get the job in government railway sector as ticket counter after completion of B.Com graduation?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  4. How to get a job in Railway? My qualification is 12th
  5. Qualification required to apply for Ticket Collector job?
  6. Can i apply for recruitment exams conducted by different zones of Railway simultaneously?
  7. How to become a railway ticket checker? What is the qualification required?
  8. What to do to get Job as Ticket Checker in Railway having completed 12th class with 71%?
  9. When will the Ticket Collector Exam be conducted in South Central Railway? Required qualification for this?
  10. What is the Exam date for Railway notice no. 04/2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Railways job being in final year of B.Com? Eligibility criteria to get job in Railway department?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to get a government job as a railway ticket collector being a female?
  13. What is the qualification required to get a railway ticket collector job?
  14. How to get the job as railway ticket collector after completion of FYJC course?
  15. When is the exam for Ticket Checker conducted every year? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  16. Any government jobs or exams available after doing computer science and engineering?
  17. How to become Ticket Collector in Indian Railway for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  18. Which exam to answer to become a railway ticket checker?
3rd March 2017, 12:20 PM
lethal predator
Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Railway Ticket counter job? When is the exam conducted?

If you want to apply for the Railway Ticket Counter Job are as under:

Education Qualification for Railway Ticket Job:

1) Ticket Examiner Post: The Candidate should their 10+2 ot 12th Standard or any equivalent Qualification with minimum 50% Aggregate. The Candidates should note that the 50% Aggregate marks is not applicable to the SC/ST/Ex-Seviceman Candidates who have passed their Graduation Degree.

2) Clerk Post: The Candidates who are interested in Clerk Posts should have completed their Intermediate or 12th Class or any equivalent qualification with atleast 50% aggregate marks are eligible for Clerk Post.
28th August 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Railway Ticket counter job? When is the exam conducted?

Is it possible for me to get the job in government railway sector completion of hardware & networking 12th passed
3rd November 2017, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir , I have completed my post graduation(MCA).I want to work in Indian railways.i want to join the ticket counter job.so I want to know how to apply for railway ticket counter job.?when the exam conducting. please reply as soon as possible
3rd February 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I was completed 12 science with 48.46% after my diploma in computer engineering with 78%. Also give the typing test English and Marathi both. Want to work in Indian railways. so sir give mi suggestion how to apply for any railway post exam. [email protected] give mi reply on this mail id.
8th February 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir , I have completed my graduation. I want to work in indian railway.I want to join ticket counter job.I want to know how to apply for railway ticket counter job? When the exam conducting. So sir suggest me. [email protected]
20th March 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed my b. tech from c.s and I want to work in Indian railway as a ticket counter job. I want to know how to apply for railway ticket counter job. And when the exam was conducted. Please sir suggest me. I'm waiting for your suggestion . My email ID is [email protected]
8th June 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get a ticket counter job sir?
Time and salary and how to apply for it?
Kindly suggest me([email protected])
27th August 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have completed my graduation and now i want in the indian railways. I want to join the ticket counter job. So i want to know how to apply
Railway. Train ticket job ? When is the exam conducted. Please answer soon as possible
Email: [email protected]
28th September 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the ticket counter job in Indian railway but how can apply for it please give me answer
3rd December 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have completed my plus two and now i want in the indian railways. I want to join the ticket counter job. So i want to know how to apply
Railway. Train ticket job ? When is the exam conducted. Please answer soon as possible.
Email- [email protected]
12th December 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate i got 8. 4% and
I perusing my graduation in mechanical engineering I like to do work in railways job please
Send me any information to my Gmail [email protected]
5th February 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,I have completed my b.tech with cse stream.I am interested to join in ticket counter job. How can I apply to that job. Please suggest me how to apply for it.My mail ID is [email protected].
20th July 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, I have completed my M.com.I am interested yo work with Indian Railway as a ticket counter job. How can I apply for the exam for job can you help me with it. It would be my great please if you reply me on my email id [email protected]
3rd February 2020, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam , I have completed my m.a. I am interested you work with Indian railway as a ticket counter job.how can I apply for the exam for job can you help me with it.it would be my great please if you replay me on my email id [email protected]
12th April 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir or mam I have completed my 12th after degree 3 years.iam interested on working Indian railway tickets counter.
1st August 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

May I give the railway examination after class 12th
2nd December 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation and i want to join indian wailway ticket counter
15th December 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th.i have an interest to work in railways.so give some suggestions to get a job in railways.please reply me on my email: [email protected]
16th May 2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

How get a ticket counter jobs my qualification is 12th
9th August 2021, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I want job railway ticketing job because iam completed b.com
1st September 2021, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to do railway ticket counter job. Currently I'm pursuing B.com and I want to apply for ticket counter job. Let me know the procedure for applying in this job? Which entrance exam should I give?
Please reply me on : [email protected]
1st July 2022, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir /Madam,
I want to do Railway Ticket Counter Job. My Education Completed in Marathi language T.Y.B.COM and I Want to Apply For Ticket Counter Job.Let me Know the Procedure for applying in this job? Please Reply me on : [email protected]
27th July 2022, 12:14 PM
Silasprabhakar

Dear sir
I'm interested to join railway ticket counter job
I have completed bsc

Thanks & regards
18th October 2022, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to do railway ticket counter job. my qualifications is 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?