29th August 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get the job as railway ticket collector after completion of FYJC course?

I have passed FYJC . I want a government job for railway ticket collector. I also want a job for clerk. I am a female. I come under SC. Please search a job for me. Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow up? Thank you!

30th August 2015, 10:56 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the job as railway ticket collector after completion of FYJC course?

You can't get job of railway ticket collector after completion of FYJC course. You have to complete SYJC course to get job of railway ticket collector.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have completed 12th class or equivalent from any recognised board.
  • Age of candidate must be from 17 to 23 years.
  • There is no percentage criteria.

You have to apply for the RRB recruitment exam on the respected RRB website of your region. For all RRB websites please visit here : http://www.rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html

Apply online on RRB website and submit your all required documents online.
After completion of application process, RRB will notify you about examination date on your email id.
You have to appear for the written exam and after passing written exam candidate have to pass interview round.
Interview is the last round of the selection. RRB will notify you about your selection on their website.
21st February 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the job as railway ticket collector after completion of FYJC course?

Can I get a job in railway for ticket counter as I am FYJC student and when will we the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?