10th November 2011, 02:14 PM
sanjeev heer

How can I apply for summer training of 6 months for a B.Tech(ECE) candidate in companies at Germany, France or Newzealand?

how to i apply summer traing in europe 6 month (unpaid) internship of ece branch (b.tech) in any compamy and in any where like germany , france , newzeland anywhere plz?????????????????

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  2. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training? -- [New]
  3. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  4. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  5. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  6. How to apply for 2 months training in any ECE company?
  7. How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  9. List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?
  10. How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  12. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  14. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering 2 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Gurgaon?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  17. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  18. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
16th September 2016, 12:52 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I apply for summer training of 6 months for a B.Tech(ECE) candidate in companies at Germany, France or Newzealand?

B.Tech in ECE is one of the best engineering streams to study. It is known as Electronics and Communication and is highly regarded in the field of technology. As you would be knowing that engineering is a 4 years full time course that imparts technical knowledge in the students.

If you are a B.E and wish to apply for summer internship programs in countries like New Zealand, France or Germany then there are bleak chances of doing so. This is due to the following reasons:

1. Foreign companies are hard to crack as their level of expectations are really high. They hardly believe in recruiting from Indian colleges as none of our colleges rank very high in the global rankings.

2. It is difficult for that company to come to India and recruit interns from here.

3. Even if the company recruits, they have to give cost of travel and all for the students which is only adding to their cost.

However, everything is possible if you have the correct sources and hit the right strings. I would recommend getting some contacts to any of these companies abroad if you can to make some prior arrangements.

It is always a good idea to have your B.Tech skills brushed up so that any interview with any of the good companies in India or abroad have good prospects of you converting them. It is also believed that a lot of Indian companies also are good in terms of engineering goods and all.

Best way to get internship exposure is through personal contacts or by using the web job portals such as naukri, timesjobs, shine, monster etc where you can look for all the relevant companies that need summer interns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?