9th May 2012, 11:52 AM
sanjay.partha

How can I apply for the UPSC exam? Where to get the forms?

sir, i want know how to apply upsc form...please tell me where to get the form

17th May 2012, 11:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the UPSC exam? Where to get the forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay.partha View Post
The Union Public Service Commission conducts number of examination every year. In order to apply for any of the examination, you will need to apply online.
The online application forms are made available at www.upsconline.nic.in as per the schedule. Once the notification is published on the official website of the Commission as well as on India's major newspapers including Employment News, interested candidate may log on to the website mentioned above and submit the filled in application form through online mode.

As for now, the application form of NDA II Examination is available on www.upsconline.nic.in and complete procedure to fill up the online application is also provided on the same website which, one must go through before starting the registration procedure.
31st May 2012, 10:19 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay.partha View Post
Hi

To apply for the any UPSC exam you should have degree first . Means to say that you have to complete your final year and after completing your final year you can apply for the exam. If you do not have degree at that time then you can attach provisional degree which you obtain from your college.

But at the time of the interview you have to show your degree. So first complete you final year and then apply for the respective exam in which you are interested. You can apply for the IES and CDS exam after completing your degree. These are the exams which are conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.

So you have to drop the idea of UPSC exam for this year and apply for the various UPSC exams in the next year such as IES and CDS.

GOOD LUCK
9th June 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

when upsc form will open
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?