10th October 2021, 10:53 PM
jagadeshp

How can I attach a signature if attached photo my mistake in entrance exam application?

In my entrance exam application twice photo saved(in place of signature), but i uploaded signature, how can i attach signature.

12th October 2021, 05:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I attach a signature if attached photo my mistake in entrance exam application?

In this case, you need to inform service/helpdesk/support team of that particular entrance exam. You can inform them through mail/phone/chat service immediately.

They will assist you regarding this matter. Your application form may be rejected in case you had not uploaded signature image. Also, an official mail may come to your provided mail asking for signature image.
15th October 2021, 12:54 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I attach a signature if attached photo my mistake in entrance exam application?

Procedure to attach a signature if attached photo my mistake in entrance exam application is given below.

Visit official website of respective university.

Click on register for respective course.

Click on edit registration ( if available).

If facility to edit registration is available than only you will be able to upload signature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?