11th October 2021, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Second semester failed per can appear in CFTRI exam?

I am prashant I have failed in second semester one subject whether I can take cftri entrance exam?

12th October 2021, 05:18 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Second semester failed per can appear in CFTRI exam?

Central Food Technologies Research Institute (CFTRI) entrance exam is conducted for admission to higher education courses offered by CFTRI Mysore.

You can appear for CFTRI exam even if you are failed in any of your semesters in graduation.

However, at the time of counselling or at the time of admission, you will have to produce your marksheets along with graduation certificate.

At that moment, you will face trouble and automatically your candidature may be rejected. So better to clear your backlogs of graduation and then apply for CFTRI exam.

For further information, refer their official site: https://cftri.res.in/recruitments/regular_positions/1
15th October 2021, 12:49 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Second semester failed per can appear in CFTRI exam?

No, semester failed person can't appear in CFTRI exam.

To be eligible for CFTRI exam you must have completed graduation with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

You have to go through the counseling procedure of CFTRI exam to secure admission in recognized university.

You have secure minimum 60% score to be eligible to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?