24th December 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I attend the Karnataka state engineering entrance exam? I am studying in HSS in Tamilnadu

sir i am studing hss in tamilnadu i want to study in bangalore my engg course so how can attend the karnataka state engg entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  2. What are the various entrance exam which I can attend after 12th?
  3. How to take admission in medical college in Maharashtra
  4. List of top engineering colleges along with their entrance exam details? How may I get details regarding entrance exams for Karnataka and Tamilnadu state?
  5. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much marks should a General Candidate score to get admission in Government Medical Colleges? What should be the strategy to study?
  7. Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka? -- [New]
  8. List of best engineering colleges for studying B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering at Tamilnadu and Puducherry state?
  9. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  10. Should I attend for any Entrance Exam to do Engineering in Bangalore being a candidate having completed till 10th standard in Bangalore and shifted to other state later?
  11. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  12. How to clear IIT Bombay HSS M.Phil entrance exam and interview?
  13. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  14. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  15. How to appear for BOE Karnataka state entrance exam
  16. Can I write KCET after studying till 7th in Karnataka and then moving outside karnataka?
  17. Can I do B.Tech after Diploma in NTTF Gopalpur?
  18. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
17th January 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I attend the Karnataka state engineering entrance exam? I am studying in HSS in Tamilnadu

How can I attend k.C.E.T Examination,I completed my p.u in Andra pradesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?