31st May 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Photocopy of question paper of Political Science for compartment exam?

I want to a photocopy of question paper of Political Science-2012 for compartment exam 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams? -- [New]
  4. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  5. University of North Bengal, M.A. (H) Political Science, Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Kuvempu university B.A Political Science 1st Year Paper-I: Political Theory and Thinkers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. NET Political Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Kuvempu University B.A Political Science 3rd Year Paper-IV: Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Comparative Government and Politics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. NET Political Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Civil Services Exam Political Science & International Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  13. University of North Bengal, M.A. (H) Political Science, Part 2 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. RPSC political science paper I, II question papers?
  16. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. M.A Political Science 1st year question paper?
  18. Delhi University - B.A (H) Political Science - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
31st July 2012, 09:27 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Photocopy of question paper of Political Science for compartment exam?

You have to mention the name of the university, of which you require the political science question paper.
You haven't mentioned the name of the college/university.
Every university sets its own question paper. Hence, without knowing the name of the college/university for which you require the question paper of, it is not possible to send you the details.
31st July 2012, 09:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Photocopy of question paper of Political Science for compartment exam?

You have to mention the name of the university, of which you require the political science question paper.
You haven't mentioned the name of the college/university.
Every university sets its own question paper. Hence, without knowing the name of the college/university for which you require the question paper of, it is not possible to send you the details.
17th January 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

photocopy of question paper of m.sc physics for compartment exam of nalanda open university .patna.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?