8th April 2022, 03:24 PM
James leomard

How can I become an aeronautical engineer?

Iam intechnical collegeand in10th standard which ofthe group should i be when i reach the 11th standard forthe aireoneut

10th April 2022, 07:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an aeronautical engineer?

You can pursue 11th with PCM as main paper if interested in pursuing aeronautical engineering course later.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions. So, you can apply for the admission after std 12th.
12th April 2022, 12:26 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to become an Aeronautical engineer , candidate must acquire a 4 year degree in Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering from an accredited institute.

Pass fundamental engineering exam after graduation to become an engineer

Gain experience and earn your PE.
It take around 4 years to become an engineer .If the candidate has dream to build a career in Aviation engineering, then its best opportunity for them.
12th April 2022, 11:55 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking to be an aeronautical engineer you are required to pursue degree course in aeronautical engineering and to pursue the same course, the best possible subject combination to be opted in Class 12th is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Further, after completion of Class 12th with PCM group combination, to pursue the same degree course from top reputed engineering colleges you need to qualify engineering entrance examination JEE, State CET/EEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE, etc..
12th April 2022, 11:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become an Aeronautical Engineer a candidate must have passed 10+2 in the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination such as JEE Main and JEE Advanced scores. The minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
13th April 2022, 06:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become an aeronautical engineer:-

You must pass the 12th level of examination, from a recognised board with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Candidate must obtain a minimum aggregate of marks in this group of subjects.
The minimum aggregate marks required varies from University/Institute to University / Institute.

Admission is through entrance examinations conducted on varies level that is national and state as well as individual institutions.
13th April 2022, 08:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

To become aeronautical engineering , you must have completed the necessary education. You must acquire a four-year degree in aeronautical or aerospace engineering from an accredited institution. After graduation, you'll need to take and pass the Fundamental Engineering exam to become an engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?