28th August 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard?

How can I become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard? Can someone please guide me with the steps which I need to follow to reach my goal? Which course do I need to opt next to become an aeronautical engineer? Please help.

29th August 2017, 10:22 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard?

Aeronautical Engineering is one the best disciplines of engineering which offers good career opportunities with high package. Just follow given below steps to become Aeronautical Engineer:

>>Engineering candidate must pursue 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject.

>>Board appearing candidates can apply for engineering exam like Joint Entrance Examination. JEE is conducted by CBSE for admission in top engineering colleges like IITs, NITs etc.

If you manage to crack JEE Main and Advanced with good rank then you can get admission in Aeronautical engineering in Indian Institute of Technology.
29th August 2017, 10:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard?

To become an Aeronautical Engineer after completion of your 10th standard, you have to pursue 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. After completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognised board, you have to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, EAMCET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course. After completion of your Aeronautical Engineering course with good subject knowledge, you can get good job as a Aeronautical Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?