17th July 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Astronaut?

I am very much interested to become an astronaut! and my aimbition is that.....no college has an aerospace engineering course in my city......so can u please tell me if I can join aeronutical engineering course to become an astronaut???

29th April 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Astronaut?

After 10 class which group we have to take for astronomer? I am very much interested to become an astronomer.But I don't know how to become an astronomer,?please help me.
19th September 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

After 10 class which group we have to take for astronomer? I am very much interested to become an astronomer.But I don't know how to become an astronomer,?please help me.
23rd September 2016, 03:23 PM
Preeti @

You should choose Physics, Chemistry and Maths as core subjects in 11th. After completing 12th then you need to focus on a good bachelor degree from recognized university and you should choose a course in Physics, Chemistry,Maths or aerospace engineering. After completing graduation you can apply for the exam held by NASA for the recruitment of scientists and astronauts or if you wish to join ISRO you needs to clear Joint entrance exam which is held by IITs.
3rd September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an astronaut after passing 10 with 9.8 cgpa? Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?