15th January 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Automobile Engineer after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write to get admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become an Automobile Engineer so I want to know how can I become an Automobile Engineer after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in automobile engineer? I am a class 12th student
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  3. After 12th what to do so as to become an Automobile Engineer?
  4. What should I do after passing class 10th to become automobile engineer?
  5. How can I become a Software Engineer without completing class 12th?
  6. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?
  7. How can I get admission in institute of Automobile after passing class 12th?
  8. Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?
  9. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  11. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  12. Is there any course related to Automobile Designing except for Engineering after class 12th?
  13. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th? -- [New]
  14. Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?
  15. How can I become a Paracammando after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  16. What can I do after taking science in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  18. How can I get admission in IIT after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
22nd January 2017, 06:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Automobile Engineer after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write to get admission?

To become an Automobile Engineer after completion of your class 12th from a recognised board, you have to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, etc., If you qualify the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of four years Automobile Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?