1st February 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a civil engineer through correspondence?

How can do civil engineer in correspondence...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  2. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  3. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  4. Procedure for admission in B.E Civil Part time or Correspondence in Mumbai? I am a diploma in Civil Engineering
  5. How to pursue M.E correspondence course in Environmental Engineering
  6. How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as an Executive engineer in Meghalaya
  7. Courses for civil engineering students to get good jobs
  8. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  9. What to do as a site engineer if I am a civil engineer?
  10. Can I do graduation/PG through correspondence course in Architecture?
  11. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Universities offering B.Tech Civil through correspondence?
  13. Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. TNPSC - Assistant Engineer (Civil) previous year question paper & answers
  16. Where can I do diploma in Civil through correspondence?
  17. Am i eligible to join correspondence program in B.Tech (Civil or Mechanical) after my completion of B.Tech with ECE?
  18. How to work in NASA as a civil engineer?
3rd March 2013, 12:52 AM
Sauvikchakraborty

Default Re: How can I become a civil engineer through correspondence?

Respected Member,

As I am a civil engineer I will suggest you please do not waste your time for civil engineering degree in correspondence. Because when you will come to the job field most of the companies want civil engineers of regular course. So there will be a problem for you. Now a days lots of private colleges in India and you can easily complete regular engineering degree and if it is expensive for you then try for educational loans. Process of educational loan is very easy now a days.
3rd March 2013, 12:53 AM
Sauvikchakraborty

Thumbs up Re: How can I become a civil engineer through correspondence?

Respected Member,

As I am a civil engineer I will suggest you please do not waste your time for civil engineering degree in correspondence. Because when you will come to the job field most of the companies want civil engineers of regular course. So there will be a problem for you. Now a days lots of private colleges in India and you can easily complete regular engineering degree and if it is expensive for you then try for educational loans. Process of educational loan is very easy now a days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?