13th November 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Gynecologist after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Gynaecologist?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Gynaecologist so I want to know how can I become a Gynaecologist after completing class 10th? which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Gynaecologist? Please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for joining ISRO after completing class 10th? -- [New]
  2. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Collector?
  3. How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th and which college should I Join?
  4. How can I become a Pilot after completing class 10th?
  5. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  6. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Scientist?
  7. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Doctor in the future? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th if I am interested in Maths, History and Physics?
  9. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer?
  10. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?
  11. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  12. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IAS Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  13. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Software Engineer
  14. Is it possible to change stream from Science to Commerce after completing class 11th?
  15. Which stream to choose in 11th for doing MBBS?
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Magistrate? What is the qualification criteria required for the same?
  17. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for UPSC examination to become an Indian Forest Service (IFS)?
  18. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
1st April 2017, 12:59 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I become a Gynecologist after completing class 10th? Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Gynaecologist?

The candidates who are interested in pursuing any medical course have to pursue PCB as main paper in 12th.

So, if you want to become Gynaecologist in future you must have to pursue your 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Candidates after completion of MBBS can do their specialization in any course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?