16th October 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Indian Defence Officer through NDA?

Sir i have got 89.5% in class 10% and i am appearing for NDA coaching classes and want to be an Indian Defence Officer. Please can you help me out with this.

16th October 2016, 06:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Indian Defence Officer through NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have got 89.5% in class 10% and i am appearing for NDA coaching classes and want to be an Indian Defence Officer. Please can you help me out with this.
After completion of 11th standard, you can apply for NDA exam to become an Indian Defense Officer.

Procedure for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but other 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
17th October 2016, 08:58 PM
shiwangini raj

Default Re: How can I become an Indian Defence Officer through NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is good that you are interested in NDA and want to be an lndian Defence officer.
You will be eligible to appear in NDA exams only when you will pass 12th in any of science, arts or commerce subjects. And for this the age should be between 16.5 yrs to 19 yrs. NDA exams are held by UPSC Delhi per year in which entrance exams is of objective type being marks as :-
Maths ( 10th standard) - and general ability ( English and G.K with science ).
After qualifying this entrance exam Interview ( personality and intelligence test ) is held of 900 marks..
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?