18th August 2013, 05:15 PM
Vijay baladania

How can I become an IPS officer? I am a student of 3rd semester B.E

sir,i am student of 3rd sem BE
I want to make ips but i don't no what i do for dream. please give a some guiedline...

11th April 2014, 02:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become an IPS officer? I am a student of 3rd semester B.E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay baladania View Post
sir,i am student of 3rd sem BE
I want to make ips but i don't no what i do for dream. please give a some guiedline...
Being a B.E 3rd year student you're not eligible for IPS Entrance examination. Only Final year or Graduation completed candidates are eligible to apply for IPS Entrance examination. So, we suggest you to complete your graduation course without any pending backlogs then you're eligible for IPS Examination. On successful completion of graduation course you have to appear in Civil Service which is conducted UPSC for every year. IPS stands for ( Indian Police Service ). It is an Civil Service Examination which is conducted by ( Union Public Service Commission ) for every once in a year. Graduates in any discipline are eligible are eligible for IPS Examination and Candidates age should not below than 21 years and not be more than 30 years. The Selection Procedure for IPS Examination may divided into three stages, Preliminary Examination ( Civil Service Aptitude Test ) Main Examination and Interview. You may apply for this Examination in both the online as well as offline . You may download the Examination application form from the Official website of UPSC http://upsconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?