1st June 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot after pursuing BBM course?

Actually i am pursuing my BBM course and i have a dream to become a pilot so can i become a pilot

1st June 2012, 09:06 AM
bhagyaraj1

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after pursuing BBM course?

hi........
dear,

The minimum qualification required for pilot training is a pass in 12th standard with an aggregate of 50% in Physics and Maths subjects.

Anyone above 17 years can apply for the training program.

There are many aviation centres offering pilot training programs across India and abroad. You can choose among the best ones for doing the program.

More details regarding the training program will be specified in the official website of the Aviation centre you are planning to study.

you can plan and do .

all the best best of luck
29th July 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after pursuing BBM course?

hello
m passing my 10 2 in arts with economic subject and i really want to become a pilot . now i m passing aut my graduation in bba course . so tell me one thing can i do pilot study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?