2nd March 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot? How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in Pilot?

Sir,
how can i become a pilot. And how much percent for plustwo examination for getting the admisson for the pilot and also be please tell me about the fees details when i am think u can replay to me and u can replay to my gmail.and my gmail id is [email protected]. And what is the procegure to the admission

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an IAF Pilot? What percentage is needed in 10th and 12th board exam? What is the height needed?
  2. How much percentage is needed in class 10th and 12th to become a Pilot?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  4. How to become a Pilot? How much percentage is required?
  5. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  6. Which group should I take in B.E for studying Pilot course? What to do after completing 4 years course? Percentage needed to get in B.E and required physical criteria?
  7. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  8. What to do after completing 12th to become a pilot? I am currently a 12th passed student
  9. What to do after passing 12th to become a Pilot? I am currently in 12th
  10. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  11. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th
  12. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much fee is needed to become a Pilot?
  14. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration? -- [New]
  15. Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?
  16. How can I become a Pilot after completing B.Tech course?
  17. What is the qualification needed for pilot training?
  18. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to become a Pilot?
31st May 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot? How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in Pilot?

If l got low marks compare to criteria than what can l do?
18th November 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot? How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in Pilot?

Wat studies n percentage required for commercial pilot
12th August 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification needed to become a commercial pailot?
How much fee is needed to become to a commercial pailot? Give me ans in my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?