26th February 2019, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Professor in Delhi University after completing MA(English Literature)?

Hi friends, I am doing MA in English Literature Honours. I want to become the Professor in Delhi University after completing my Post Graduation. So, please help me to know that how I can become a Professor in this university?

27th February 2019, 12:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Professor in Delhi University after completing MA(English Literature)?

You can be professor in government colleges only after qualifying in NET examination.

The required qualification is that candidate must have scored minimum 55% aggregate in master degree. Once you will qualify in the examination you will have to qualify in the interview conducted by the college for final selection.

There is no age limit to appear in examination for final recruitment as professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?