8th June 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a free medical seat in Maharashtra? I am a resident of AP

Hello sir iam a resident of andhrapradesh.I have written neetug and i belong to sc i.e scheduled caste.My all india rank is around 205784 and my state cota rank in maharastra is 2047.willi get free medical seat in maharastra or not?.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  2. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  3. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  4. Is it possible to get MBS seat in any medical college in Maharashtra?
  5. Can I get a seat in Maulana Azad Medical College if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  7. How much marks are needed in NEET to get a free seat in medical college?
  8. Can I get a free seat in medical colleges at Kurnool, AP? I have secured 7650 rank in MCET. What's the counselling date for the same and where will it be held?
  9. Will I get a free medical seat after scoring a rank of 2112 in Medical CET
  10. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do D.Pharmacy from distance? I am a resident of Maharashtra
  12. How to get free medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 195.5 cutoff?
  13. Can I get a free seat in Medical colleges with 128 rank in COMEDK? -- [New]
  14. How to get a free seat in government medical college?
  15. Can I get free seat in TN medical college after scoring 195.5?
  16. Free Medical Seat in China?
  17. How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?
  18. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
27th February 2019, 12:29 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get a free medical seat in Maharashtra? I am a resident of AP

In Maharashtra, Medical admission is offered 85% seats for state quota and 15% seats for all India quota. As per Bombay HC order, candidates who have completed class 10th and class 12th from Maharashtra state and have valid domicile certificate are only eligible for state quota admission. You can't apply for state quota seats as belonging to Andhra Pradesh state. You can apply only for all India quota seats. With all India rank of 2,05,784, You may not get admission in Maharashtra even belonging to SC category. You have only one option to get medical admission in Maharashtra is to apply admission in management quota seats.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with PCB subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- You need to appear entrance exam NEET for medical admission.

Maharashtra Medical Admission Important Dates
- NEET Result Declaration : 5th June, 2019
- Application Process Starts : 1st Week of June, 2019
- Last Date of Application : 3rd Week of June, 2019
- Publication Merit List : 3rd Week of June, 2019
- Documents Verification : 4th Week of June, 2019
- 1st Round of Choice Filling : Last Week of June, 2019
- Publish List of 1st Round Allotment : 1st Week of July, 2019

Best Private Medical Colleges In Maharashtra
- Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune
- Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai
- Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Latur
- K.J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, Pune
- Indian Institute of Medical Science and Research, Jalna
- Prakash Institute of Medical Science and Research, Sangli
- Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Nashik
- Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College, Ahmednagar
- SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Nashik
- Vedanta Institute of Medical Sciences, Palghar
- BKL Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri
- ACPM Medical College, Dhule
- Institute of Medical Science and Research, Satara
- Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College and Hospital, Jalgaon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?