10th September 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I clear NET exam after doing Ph.D?

I had done my phd and i got degree in 2008 then also i need to clear net exam?

30th June 2022, 09:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I clear NET exam after doing Ph.D?

As per the UGC (University Grant Commission) rules, for a Ph.D. degree holder, it is not mandatory to qualify the NET/SET/SLET for recruitment as for the post of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Professors, Senior Professors, Principals, Assistant Librarians, Deputy Librarians, Librarians, Assistant Directors of Physical Education and Sports, Deputy Directors of Physical Education and Sports and Directors of Physical Education and Sports if Ph. D. Degree is awarded in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 or University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulation,2016 and their subsequent amendments from time to time as the case may be.

For more details regarding on rules for appointment of appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges, you can refer to the UGC Draft by referring to the link https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/532363...n-2018-9-2.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?