28th March 2023, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my higher secondary after 18 years?

I failed in 2 papers in 2005 kerala higher secondary exam. I reappeared in the next year and passed one paper. Now i need to complete my HSE with pending one paper. Please guide how i can get the pass certificate? Is there any mercy chance?

29th March 2023, 01:03 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I complete my higher secondary after 18 years?

After 18 years of gap, you can complete your higher secondary studies at the National Institute of Open Schooling.

The Ministry of Human Resource Development and the Central Government both acknowledge the National Institute of Open Schooling. You may enroll in the Institute's higher secondary course via correspondence if you have passed your secondary level exams.
29th March 2023, 04:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit criterion established by any board for higher*secondary education. You may appear for*exams offered by the NIOS or the Open Schooling Board. NIOS is a board that is well known in India.*
You must put in a lot of effort due to your long academic gap. But if you work hard, you definitely pass the exam.
29th March 2023, 05:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to take up 12th after passing 10th 18 years back. You can resisted yourself with the National Institute of Open Schooling recognised by Central Government Ministry of Human Resource Management. There is no registration to any upper age to pursue any course in NIOS.
After 12th one can registered for graduation degree in NIOS or any other University.
29th March 2023, 05:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You are definitely eligible for it.

You can complete your 12th from NIOS which is National Institute of Open Schooling. It has the same procedure like in general schools.
After your class 12th even you can go for your graduation from IGNOU or any other Open University.
29th March 2023, 07:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You cannot appear for pending paper now and have to take admission and pursue higher secondary again.

Candidates are eligible to get admission and purse at any age. There is no upper age limit to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?