17th October 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I do articleship if I have a full time job which is not related to Company Secretaryship?

I am working as a project manager, however, I wish to do CS. I understand that there has to be article ship done. how can I do article ship while working in a different stream? or is there an option to skip the article ship bit? Please guide me with the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about company secretaryship in India?
  2. Is it compulsory to do Articleship for doing CS course? How much salary will I get during Articleship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any relaxation in articleship for a full time working professional?
  4. Is it necessary to do Articleship from an MNC to complete CS course?
  5. Is it necessary to do articleship to study CS course if working in an MNC company as an HR?
  6. What is the age limit for company secretaryship course?
  7. Duration of Company Secretary course including Articleship? Is Articleship compulsory for LLB student? Duties of a Company Secretary?
  8. What is the eligibility of a company which can hire C.S articleship trainees?
  9. List of companies in Kolkata for Articleship in Company Secretary? How much do they pay during Articleship? -- [New]
  10. Minimum marks required in graduation to do Company Secretaryship Course?
  11. Is the notification for direct IPCC passed?
  12. Should I go for MBA or Company Secretaryship after completing graduation? Which has more scope in future?
  13. Details about company secretaryship course?
  14. Can a CA Articleship completed student get exemption from two years CS practical training programme?
  15. How to prepare for company secretary exam while doing full time job?
  16. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  17. Where to apply for Articleship after BBM? How long should I do Articleship for better job?
  18. Can I take admission in the intermediate course of Company secretaryship? I am BCom pass
25th December 2017, 12:31 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: How can I do articleship if I have a full time job which is not related to Company Secretaryship?

Company secretary course is done in three stages:
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

If you have completed your Graduation than you have to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship course
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Minimum Intern ship that is required to be done is :One year after passing the Professional Programme.

So first complete your CS professional degree and do internship for one year.
Till that time you can carry on with your current job.

Internship is mandatory and cannot be skipped.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?