24th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Nitin .A. Jadhav

Which exam to write after completion of graduation to join in CID department?

Sir/Mam, I want to join CID Department. After Completing My Graduation, Which Exam I Must Appear? Can you please answer me with the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

24th December 2017, 07:41 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exam to write after completion of graduation to join in CID department?

To join CID you have to qualify in Combined Graduate Level examination which is conducted by SSC.

The examination is conducted every year. Candidates after bachelor degree can appear in examination.

The examination is conducted in Tier I, Tier II and Interview. You have to qualify in each stage of examination for final selection.

For more information and syllabus visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
24th December 2017, 08:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to write after completion of graduation to join in CID department?

1. To join Criminal Investigation Department as Sub Inspector, you can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. But for joining CID at upper level posts, you need to apply for Civil Services examination.

2. IPS officers are selected for CID and CBI. In case of both of these exams, minimum academic qualification required is bachelor's degree. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

3. Age limit for Civil Services exam is 21-32 years and that for SSC is 20-30 years for post of Sub Inspector.
24th December 2017, 09:09 PM
rachamallamanoj

CID stands for Central investigation department. You must write SSC exam and pass to become a CID officer. SSC exam is conducted every year by the central government.

SSC exam stands for Staff selection commission
Eligibility for SSC :
1. All the applying candidates must have completed 12th or degree from a recognized board/university.
2. The age limit is 18 - 27 years.

The notification and applications for the exam will be available in www.upsc.gov.in

The exam will contain questions from
1. General Intelligence and Reasoning
2. Quantitative Ability
3. English Language
4. General Awareness
24th December 2017, 10:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a CID officer after graduation:-

In order to become a CID officer, you are required to first get the eligibility criteria:-

The minimum educational qualification required to become a CID officer after graduation is "Graduate Level" or a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

The minimum age required to apply for CID officer requirement is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years.

In order to become a CID officer, you are required to appear in Combined Graduate Level Examination that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

If you can clear Tier 1 exam, you will be called for Tier 2 exam and then descriptive test. After successful completion of these grounds, you may then become an officer in CID department.
24th December 2017, 10:23 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

After completion of graduation , you can join CID (Crime Investigation Department) as a serving officer. You need to appear in UPSC exam . Notification of the Vacancy in Investigation department is available in home page of UPSC .

*** For UPSC preparation kindly practice model papers of Arihant Publication, Gyaan Publication.
25th December 2017, 12:33 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

CID Department recruits candidates through SSC CGL exam.

If you wish to get recruited in CID, you can appear for this exam in the final year of your graduation.

SSC CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level Exam that is conducted for recruitment to various Central Government posts.

Some of the books that you may refer for SSC CGL Exam preparation are:

Ultimate Guide to SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams: Theory Exercises 2012 Solved Paper (Tier - 1 & 2) (Paperback)
Author: Disha Experts
Price: Rs. 306

SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination: Solved Papers + Practice Papers (Set of 2 Books) (Paperback)
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
Price: Rs. 256

A Complete Guide for SSC Graduate Level Examination 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
Price: Rs. 252

http://img7.flixcart.com/image/book/2/8/5/ssc-combined-graduate-level-previous-years-papers-with-practice-test-papers-275x275-imad7zq4gkhpf8zv.jpeg
SSC Graduate Level Previous Years' Papers and Practice Test Papers (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Price: Rs. 189
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?