17th November 2011, 09:07 PM
NIRMALA

How can I do B.Ed from any recognized university? I've secured 40 present mark in graduation and 55 % in M.A education

Can i do b.ed from any recognized university i have got 40 present mark in graduation and 55 percentage in ma education but i never collect so much amount then it is possible can i take any discount or scolership because my financial positioned is not good

25th April 2012, 02:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed from any recognized university? I've secured 40 present mark in graduation and 55 % in M.A education

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIRMALA View Post
Can i do b.ed from any recognized university i have got 40 present mark in graduation and 55 percentage in ma education but i never collect so much amount then it is possible can i take any discount or scolership because my financial positioned is not good

In order to get admission in any recognized University or Institute to Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program or/and Masters Degree program from recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission to most of the the Institutions are based on entrance exam. The Duration of the program is one academic years.

Since, you have completed your Masters degree program with 55% aggregate marks you are eligible for B.Ed on basis of Post Graduation degree.

There are various University and Institutes which offers B.Ed program. Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutions:

University of Delhi
Amity Institute of Education
Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
University of Pune
Mumbai University
Indira Gandhi National Open Universrity

For Scholarship and other admission details you may refer to your concerned University.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?