20th December 2021, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I do BPharmacy after 12th commerce?

It is possible. I am 12th pass commerce student but I am interested in bpharmacy so how is possible.

24th December 2021, 11:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do BPharmacy after 12th commerce?

The eligibility to pursue bachelor degree in pharmacy now that candidate must have passed std 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to pursue the course after 12th from commerce stream.
24th December 2021, 02:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for pursuing a degree or diploma courses in Pharmacy a candidate is required to have completed his/her Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream, in order to be eligible for pursuing B.Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy) degree course you are required to complete your higher secondary school degree once again but in Science stream this time.
24th December 2021, 05:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, but it is not possible to do B. pharmacy for commerce stream students.
B.Pharm Eligibility:-
Students who have completed after the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics are eligible for diploma in pharmacy as also the bachelors degree programme ( B.Pharm ).
24th December 2021, 07:53 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The eligibility criteria for a Pharmacy course is a pass in 10+2 or any equivalent exam with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, (PCM/B). So, a commerce student cannot apply for a Pharmacy course, whether it be a Diploma in Pharmacy(a 2-year course) or a Bachelor in Pharmacy (a 4-year course).
24th December 2021, 09:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear for bachelor in Pharmacy course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to pursue the course on the basis of your qualification. The admission procedure varies with institutions. So, visit the official website to get detail information.
25th December 2021, 01:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

It is very rare to get admission in BPharmacy after the 12th commerce stream, science stream students can do commerce courses but commerce students not. The educational qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the common entrance test which is conducted by the university/college.
25th December 2021, 02:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for a Pharmacy course is to pass in 10 + 2 or an equivalent exam with subjects:- physics, chemistry ,mathematics or biology.

So based on the eligibility , A Commerce student cannot apply for pharmacy course whether it be a diploma in pharmacy or bachelor degree in pharmacy.

To join B Pharmacy you have to do plus two with physics ,Chemistry , Maths or Biology or you have to take any equivalent exam.
25th December 2021, 06:34 PM
Ulna
Banned

The eligibility criteria to study pharmacy course
Candidate must have studied 11th and 12th in science stream
candidate must have studied physics, chemistry ,biology and or mathematics in the 11th and 12th standard
most of the colleges provide admission based on the marks scored in the 12th standard but there are some states and universities that conduct a common entrance test and the admissions are based on the merits code in the entrance exam
as you do not fulfill the above criteria of studying in a science stream you will not be eligible to study pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?