26th October 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I do a degree course in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in mechanical engineering in the year 2000, and till now has 16 experience in Engineering field. With this industrial experience,can i do ME/M.tech Mechanical engineering by anyone of the university in India or I have to complete the degree in mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do a degree course in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  3. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to do part time degree in Mechanical after passing Mechanical?
  5. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  6. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  7. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  8. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  11. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  12. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  13. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  14. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th and ITI holder? List of institutes in Madhya Pradesh?
  15. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  16. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Can I pursue part time Bachelor degree after passing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Part time B.Tech institutes in Delhi and NCR?
27th October 2017, 09:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do a degree course in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you cannot study direct ME/ M.Tech in part time based on industrial experience because for studying ME/ M.Tech is to complete graduation level degree in related stream from any recognised university.

ME/ M.Tech in mechanical engineering is an post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can study this course in regular or correspondence. There are many colleges which offer this course through correspondence.

For studying ME/ M.Tech you first need to complete BE/ B.Tech in mechanical engineering or related stream from any recognised university. After completing graduation degree then only you can study post graduation degree.

For getting admission you need to visit the college directly and fill the application form and if you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you can get admission in the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?