24th July 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue part time Bachelor degree after passing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Sir, I want to know that Can I pursue part time Bachelor degree after passing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Please answer me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  2. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do part time degree in Mechanical after passing Mechanical?
  4. Can I pursue part time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering while working in Indian Railway?
  5. Where can I do B.Tech in Part Time after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  6. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  8. Which Colleges in Pune offer part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with low fees and percentage?
  9. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  10. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  11. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  12. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I do Bachelor degree after passing 10th?
  14. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  17. PG diploma courses in India that can be done after passing bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
4th October 2017, 04:47 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue part time Bachelor degree after passing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

yes You can pursue B.E degree through distance education after completion of your diploma education. Some of the collages to pursue the B.E through distance is as given below.

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University
2. International Institute of Management and Engineering , Mumbai
2. Dr Visvesvaraya Institute of Engineering Technology

Although in my opinion you should pursue AMIE in place of distance education having the following advantages

1. IT is equivalent to B.E degree and universally acceptable .
2. After completion of AMIE you are eligible to apply in government jobs and higher & higher education.
3. You ca pursue AMIE through distance education while working/on job.

Some collages to pursue AMIE are as given below

1. GGITS-Gyan Ganga Institute of Technology and Sciences, Jabalpur
2. GGITS-Gyan Ganga Institute of Technology and Sciences, Bhavnagar
3. GGITS-Gyan Ganga Institute of Technology and Sciences, Ahmadabad
4. The Institutions of Engineers India Pune Local Centre
5. the institution of engineers mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?