23rd April 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Hotel Management course? Benefits of doing Hotel Management course?

I want to know about hotel management how can i do this course and what exactly is the benefit for this ?

23rd April 2015, 07:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Hotel Management course? Benefits of doing Hotel Management course?

The qualification required for the Hotel Management course are as mentioned below:-

National council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology conducts joint hotel management entrance exam every year in the month of April.

The minimum qualification for hotel management entrance exam is 10+2 with science.

English is a compulsory subject as per qualification required for entrance exam.

The question pattern in the entrance exam is Multiple choice questions in subject of English, General Science, General Knowledge, Reasoning etc.

Some of the big hotels who have their own brands hotels training institutes conduct separately their own hotel entrance exams.

The candidates who successfully qualify in the written exam are called for the interview for further selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?