11th January 2012, 03:53 PM
punitgour

How can I do M.A in Fine Arts through correspondence?

How can I do M.A fine Artscourse through correspondence? please tell me how can i do it

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Fine Arts has good scope for a long period? Best correspondence college in Bangalore for Bachelor of Fine Arts? -- [New]
  2. How to do masters in fine arts through correspondence
  3. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  4. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  6. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  7. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  8. How can I do M.A in Fine Arts through correspondence?
  9. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  10. How can I do M.A fine Arts course through correspondence?
  11. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  12. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  13. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  14. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  15. List of institutes offering correspondence Bachelor of Fine Arts in Uttar Pradesh?
  16. Whether Burdwan University provides correspondence diploma program in Fine Arts?
  17. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  18. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
5th May 2012, 08:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do M.A in Fine Arts through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punitgour View Post
How can I do M.A fine Artscourse through correspondence? please tell me how can i do it

In order to pursue MA in Fine Arts through distance mode candidate must have completed 4 years of Bachelor of Fine Arts [BFA] or Bachelor of Visual Arts [BVA] from a recognized University. Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] does offer MA in Fine Arts. The duration of the program is two years. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam. To get detail information one may refer to the official website of IGNOU.

Following are the list of some of the other Universities which offers MA in Fine Arts through distance mode:

Karnataka State Open University
Nalanda Open University

For detail information one may refer to the official websites of the above given Universities.
9th July 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do M.A in Fine Arts through correspondence?

i am a science graduate and i want to have master degree in fine art ,is it possible ? if yes please guide me about the university and process to pursue master degree in fine art through correspondance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?