26th June 2010, 03:41 PM
Narasimhan V S

Which branch is better between CS and ECE for finding a job quickly? Is ECE difficult to study?

Which is better for finding quick job? Is ECE is difficult to study?

please reply

thanks

13th April 2011, 03:00 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which branch is better between CS and ECE for finding a job quickly? Is ECE difficult to study?

hii, both are too good branch if you are intersted in software go with computer or you are intersted in electronics, study electronics and both needs good marks then only placements both have equal oppotunities, EC is EZ.
13th April 2011, 03:57 PM
archana2211

Default Re: Which branch is better between CS and ECE for finding a job quickly? Is ECE difficult to study?

ECE is not as much as difficult branch as ppl think. Now a days, Many opportunities are available in CS sector and mny more options are going to available. Bt instead of dat u can choose Instrumentaion or civil which has a loads of oppurtunities in upcoming days.............
16th April 2011, 01:08 PM
shivit13

hi, as zeeshan said both are good branches but i`ll suggest you to go for ECE branch since it is a core branch and have many opportunities in govt. sector and most of the times ece students get their campus placements with good package with respect to another braches.
5th July 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Im bc-e category my local region is ou im girl my eamcet rank is in 2 lakhs 3 thousand my ipe percentage is 50 so can u give me a list of engeneering colleges where i can take admission and i want to take ece branch i wrote my eamcet in 2011.
18th July 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i belongs tobc-d . my local region is svu. my eamcet rank is 5812. i want to take ece/cse in svu/jntu anantapur.inform to wether i get seat in that branch or not
29th July 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

pls help me.which is easy and have good scope CSE OR EEE
22nd August 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

sir if u go 2nd council 1st council seat is canceled.gv me replay
22nd August 2011, 09:12 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

dear both the branches are good on there parts only difference is that which kind of job you like to do after success completion your b.tech if you are interested in doing software job then better to take CS if you are interested in telecommunication then choose EC and also the jobs of the EC is every where but the no.of seats are less and also the comptetion in both of these branches is high so better to choose mechenical there is large scope and vacancies for mechanical in the govt.and private.
the EC ane mechanical are equally difficult so choose machenical.ok all the best
11th December 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i got cs in purdue univ for fall 2012. is cs good enough or should i try and change my major to ece? I would like to take up that stream which has better job prospects. kindly guide me further. thank you.
30th May 2012, 02:32 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
Both the branches are equally good...
It only depends on your interest what you want to study.....
If you are good in programming, then you should go for the CS otherwise ECE is a very good option....
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
31st May 2012, 12:37 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI....

Both the branches are worthy....CSE is related with computer programming,software etc...ECE is related with electronic manufacturing,communication ,etc and you find jobs at core based companies.ECE is not much difficult as people think.CSE branch needs better problematic,analytical mind to write software programming.....

AT PRESENT,ECE is TOP RANKING .......

and this condition may change after a year.....

so to be in the safer side,select your branch on your own interest and try to grab more ideas on it.

ALL THE BEST!!!!
9th July 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 3347 rank in eamcet 2012,can iget seat in ou or JNTUH for ece branch,for bc-d,girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?