29th August 2019, 08:28 PM
mominilyas52

How can I do PhD in Urdu via online?

I am a BA graduate from Karnataka University, Dharwar with Economics as major subject and Urdu as language subject. Professionally I am a qualified CA. Can I do online PHD in Urdu? If so, then how & what are the formalities?

7th January 2023, 04:24 PM
Tibia

Default Re: How can I do PhD in Urdu via online?

The average duration of PHD in urdu will be for 3-4 years and if some university allows a distance mode than the duration of the course will increase
The basic eligibility criteria for the following is
Candidate must have completely their masters in urdu with at least 55% some students may get relaxation
Candidates who have completed M. Phil or who are in the final semester of M Phil can also select the following
An enterance exam plus an interview will be taken for the admission into the course
So as you have not done your masters solely in urdu being main subject it will be difficult for you to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?