19th December 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I do training in any oil refinery while pursuing B.Tech?

I'm currently in my final year of B.Tech. As a part of my course I have to do training or internship in any oil refinery. Therefore, I would like to know about the oil refinery companies and procedure to apply for internship in those companies?

26th February 2023, 10:51 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How can I do training in any oil refinery while pursuing B.Tech?

Fir the training purpose your college will personally refer you to various industries and for some you will personally have to visit and request for the internship and in some companies you will be getting one based on the merit and your performance in the interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?