6th March 2019, 07:22 AM
Shreedhar K A

How can I download UGC-NET e-certificate if showing error in official website?

Hi, I am from Udupi, Karnataka. I want to download the e-certificate of UGC-NET. But, I am unable because it is showing some kind of error in the official website. I am unable to go to Delhi and collect the hard copy. Please tell me any other way to download the e-certificate.

11th March 2023, 01:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I download UGC-NET e-certificate if showing error in official website?

To download your UGC NET E-Certificate, you can refer to the link https://www.ugcnetonline.in/download/ and use your credentials to access your e-certificate.

Do not panic if the website is temporarily down keep retrying our contact UGC through the helpline number or email mentioned on the same website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?