3rd September 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I enter in law stream after completing graduation

so after completing the graduation how was can i enter in law stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to study Law course after completing graduation in commerce stream
  3. What should I do to opt for law after completing 12th science stream so that i can join in CBI later?
  4. How to do Law after completing my graduation and PG?
  5. What to do to enter Law after doing B.Tech CSE? Should I take up CLAT? What is the course duration?
  6. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  7. Where can I do LLB course? Is it possible to do LLB course after 12th?
  8. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  9. Can I get in IGNOU Law after completing my graduation with 40%?
  10. How can I do law through correspondence after completing graduation?
  11. Marks required in Mathematics to clear NDA-I? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  13. How to pursue forensic studies after completing 12th in science stream? What is the procedure to enter into Forensics?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  15. Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream
  16. How can I enter the field of Law after completing of 12th? Which is the best Law University in India? How can I get admission in that University? What kind of preparation is required?
  17. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  18. Can I join LLB course being a candidate with an age of 36 years?
12th July 2015, 10:37 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enter in law stream after completing graduation

Yes you can enter law stream after graduation by pursuing a LLB course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and by pursuing this course one heads to become a lawyer or an advocate which is highly respected post in Law and order field.

Generally there are two types of LLB courses are offered in India that are as :-

One is the five year course for students having higher secondary degree from a recognized board of education.

Other is the three year course for students having bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

To get admitted in the National Law University for pursuing the same course one has to clear Common law admission test ( CLAT ) for which one must have done their higher secondary degree with 45% aggregate and age must not exceeding 20 years. Relaxation of 5 % marks and 2 years in age are provided for SC/ST and PH candidates.

For more information regarding this examination, procedure of admission and information regarding the different law universities you can refer to the official link of CLAT i.e; www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?