31st May 2013, 04:10 PM
newamit9

How to get admission in B.E as lateral entry?

As that i can change my trade to I.T. to CIVIL ENGINEERING

12th July 2015, 10:41 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.E as lateral entry?

To get admission in bachelor of technology through lateral entry, you need to clear the Lateral Entry Entrance test.

LEET is conducted by different state engineering boards which gives opportunity to diploma candidates to get admission directly in second year of bachelor of technology. For this exam, you must have minimum of 60% in diploma.

You can change your branch of engineering after completion of first year of engineering, admission is possible only when seats are vacant in other stream or someone wants to change stream to your stream. You need to submit an application to your head of department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?