6th November 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I fill the online form for IIT JEE?

I want to know that how can i fill online form for iit...could u please tell me how to do it

7th November 2011, 04:45 AM
avinashkiitian
Banned

Default Re: How can I fill the online form for IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that how can i fill online form for iit...could u please tell me how to do it
How to fill online application form of IIT JEE. ?

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is the known as the best institute of India which conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for the admission in the first year engineering course. Every year a large number of aspirant appear in this exam but only limited seat is available in the IIT college so this entrance exam becomes hard.

If you interested to fill the online application form of IIT JEE - 2012 then CLICK HERE....!!!! follow the given instruction.

To batter understand follow the below given instruction :
Go official Website >> Click on Online Registration >> Login with registered user id. >> Complete the application form >> Take a Print out and make payment.

The last date of fill the online application form of IIT JEE - 2012 is 10th December 2011 so please fill the online application before 10th December 2011. The details information is available on the official website of the IIT. So, for any more information please visit the official website of any IIT. :~ http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/
7th November 2011, 06:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
IIT JEE 2012 Examination Notification was Already Announced and Updated in the Official Website, the Online Registration Process was already started and the last date of apply for IIT JEE Examination Online : 10/Dec/2011.

The Online Registration Process was already started form 31/Oct/2011.

If you are Interested to fill the IIT JEE Application form Online, then please visit the official website and Follow the Instructions Properly.

The fee for Online application is Rs 1600 for General/OBC male candidates and Rs 800 for SC/ST/PD male candidates and NIL for all female candidates.

You can pat the application form cost through Challan form, Challan payments can be done in three different banks. You can opt a bank as per his own convenience. Each bank charges different amount of commission for accepting a challan.

The examination of IIT JEE 2012 : 08/April/2012.

Apply Online : Click Here

Instructions of Filling Online Application Form : Click Here
7th November 2011, 06:44 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT JEE) is conducted every year once to take qualified students for graduation course.

Eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE exam:

candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board. candidates who will be giving their final examinations of 10+2 in 2012 are also eligible to apply

Important dates for IIT JEE-2012 exam:

Online process of issuing application form is 31st Oct 2011 to 10 Dec 2011. Offline process of issuing application form is 11th Nov 2011 to 5th Dec 2011. Exam will held on 8th April 2012

Steps to apply the application form:
Step1: Click here to open the official website
Step2: click on New user Registration
Step3: After filling the form,you will get user Id.
Step4: Click on Login and enter user id and fill application completely
Step5: Take print out
Step6: Take this print out and pay the amount in any bank.
7th November 2011, 06:47 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I fill the online form for IIT JEE?

Quote:

IIT JEE Application Forms

The IIT JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) is held every year for admission for the B.Tech degree in IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) which are the best engineering colleges in India..

The IIT JEE 2012 is going to be held on 8th April,2012..

In order to appear for IIT JEE 2012..you need to fulfill the following minimum criterion first :-

1) You should have 60% or above as aggregate in Physics,Chemistry and Maths in your 12th boards..

2) You should have passed out your 12th in 2011 or should be appearing for 12th in 2012..

3) You should be within 25 years of age..

In order to apply online..just Click Here

The forms are also available in your nearest Union Bank Branches or your nearest book depots..

Last Date for Form Submission is 10th December,2011

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
7th November 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i fill iit-jee form online?
7th November 2011, 10:53 PM
krishna76743

Quote:
Just go into the official website of the IIT zone nearest to your place.Thereafter you will see a window in which there will be a link called important instructions before filling online application forms.Go through it and thereafter move to 'click here for online registration'.Online form submission is really easy but u should take one important care that every detail that u fill needs to be correct so don't in a state of hurry while filling the form.And do it slowly.
8th November 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

sir,if i fill iit form online ,how can i come to know that it has been reached
8th November 2011, 10:53 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes of course.

Indian Institute of Technology conducts the Joint Entrance Examination(2012)

Online application :-

General/OBC(Male) :- 1600
SC/ST/PD (Male) :- 800
All categories,Female :- Nil

Online :- http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/

Note :- First read the important instructions for filing online application forms.

Eligibility Criteria for this examination :-

>>>>You have to completed 12th examination from a recognized board.

>>>>You have to secure at least 60% marks in their examination.

>>>>You have to completed or appearing in the final year of 12th examination can also eligible.

Important dates of this examination :-

8th November 2011, 11:59 AM
sathish0038

hi friend,

IIT means Indian Institute of Technology which is one of the best Institute in India. IIT conducts JEE exam Join entrance exam for the joining First Year Engineering course.
In IIt limited seats are available.It is one of the important exam to get into IIT.
The notification of the IIT was already released and The process of the application was started from:31/Oct/2011
And the online registration for the application is:10/DEC/2011
the exam will be held on:8/April/2012

If qualification is minimum 12 th or final year students are also eligible .The students who are completed 12th with minimum 60% required.
you can apply only 2 times from the consecutive years.
The cost of the application for male candidates is 1600/-for SC/ST/PD candidates 800/-.
The application cost for female candidates are NIL.

To apply for the exam please follow the link:
www.iitg.ac.in/jee/
all the best
8th November 2011, 06:22 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Go on this website given below and register your self there and fill the form online as instructed on the site-

http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/
9th November 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Being a student of bihar on which official site i should fill jee 2012 online form
23rd November 2011, 10:40 PM
anand_touch

Is there any problem if you don't put a gazetted signature on the iit jee application?
24th November 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY IIT JEE 2012 ONLINE FORM COMPLETED
26th January 2012, 04:23 PM
despire007

Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT JEE) is conducted every year once to take qualified students for graduation course.

Eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE exam:
candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board. candidates who will be giving their final examinations of 10+2 in 2012 are also eligible to apply

Important dates for IIT JEE-2012 exam:
Online process of issuing application form is 31st Oct 2011 to 10 Dec 2011. Offline process of issuing application form is 11th Nov 2011 to 5th Dec 2011. Exam will held on 8th April 2012

Steps to apply the application form:
Step1: Click here to open the official website
Step2: click on New user Registration
Step3: After filling the form,you will get user Id.
Step4: Click on Login and enter user id and fill application completely
Step5: Take print out
Step6: Take this print out and pay the amount in any bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?