14th November 2011, 03:55 PM
umakuppusamy

How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only

sir i wish to work in banking sector. but am 32 yrs old.pls help me to proceed further to get job in private sector banks.. thank you.

29th April 2012, 09:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only

As you have work experience in banking sector, you can easily move in to a rewarding job in the same sector. Details on the available job positions will be published in the official web portal of the concerned bank. Applications for jobs matching your profile can be forwarded through the web portal itself. You can also try for jobs through HR consulting firms and online job portals. Selection procedure of these banks will depend on the HR policies of the company and specifications associated with the job.
8th September 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only

i am a housewife 35yrs. i was working for home loans in a pvt bank 6years back. now i would like to job any bank but would like to upgrade my qualification as i ahave done only Bsc(microbiology). or could u please guide me what course can i take to have a successful career.
25th February 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i am 32 year old and wan to job in banking sector, no experienc ein banking field
8th June 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

can i join bank job after 32. i have no experience in banking job
25th November 2014, 07:24 PM
aparnatiwari221

As you said you have experience in a banking sector that’s the plus point you have. Every year private banks release recruitment news and conduct entrance exams and personal interview to choose right candidate. You can appear for such exams. Many institutes for e.g. Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance, Manipal & other provide Executive MBA for working professional.You can do that also as MBA is an added advantage to get selected.

E MBA is specially designed for working professional to meet up qualification and boost up career path. You need to have at least 3 years of experience to join this course.More details you can get from relevant website.
7th October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I am a housewife 32 years old and has done MBA. How can i get operations or back office jobs in reputed banks?
5th January 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

im a home maker can i join in bank ....for training what is the procedure for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?