26th June 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission after doing my 12th with 70% marks

I have done my +2 with 70% marks should i get admission in this college

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission after scoring 67% marks in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  2. Criteria for admission in B.Com after 12th? Any college in which I can take admission with 62% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  4. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  5. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  6. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  7. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  8. What is the admission procedure of BCA program from Sonipat after passing 12th with 80% marks?
  9. How to take admission in top colleges if my 12th marks are just 51%?
  10. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in NTT course after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  12. How can I get admission in LPU after completing 12th with 93% marks?
  13. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  14. How can I get admission directly in Veterinary college after scoring 75% marks in 12th standard
  15. How to get admission in UG course? I have passed 12th with 80% marks
  16. How can I get admission in MBBS course after scoring 67% marks in 12th
  17. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in BITS if a person scores 80-90% in 12th and high rank in BITSAT? Can a person get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
30th April 2015, 03:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission after doing my 12th with 70% marks

You are eligible to get admission in the colleges but mainly admission in the college are done through the entrance examination test conducted by the college or university for the different courses .

So if you want the eligibility criteria for any particular in any specific course then give the details of it . We will definitely provide the suggestion against your query .

But you are eligible to give most of the entrance examination on 70% aggregate in board .
30th April 2015, 11:18 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

After 12th ,to take admission in any college ,generally, it is compulsory to qualify the entrance test conducted by the college in any stream of any subject.
Also, different colleges have their own eligibility criteria ,so, you need to check those before applying unless you application will not be carried forward.

Selection of stream and subject must be done wisely so that it keeps your interest in studying for better future.
30th April 2015, 11:51 PM
hariamu

Hello sir/madam
If you want to do under graduate some universities must prefer entrance exams so you should face the entrance exam , after that you get admission to under graduate .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?