24th May 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.E? What type of entrance exam do I need to give? In which month is the exam conducted?

my sister completed polytechnic deploma in computer science this year. she want to take admission after its in B.E. how can she get admission in B.E. and which types of Entrance examination she will give for this. in which month this entrance examination conduct.
please tell me the detail and procedure about this.

thank you
e-mail id - [email protected]

21st August 2011, 01:49 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.E? What type of entrance exam do I need to give? In which month is the exam conducted?

Dear

Now your sister has to give the LEET exam which is conducted for the diploma students.
Through this exam she is able to get the direct entry in 2nd year of engineering.
Every state conducts its own LEET Paper so you have to check in which state your sister is seeking for Admission.

For further you can log on to
www.leetexam.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?